This is going to be a quick post today. First, I wanted to give a little update on what Dierks & Dixie have been up to these days. It has become VERY COLD and slightly snowy where we live, so they both decided they needed sweaters. Here they are sporting some festive holiday sweaters:
Remember that our "Elf on the Shelf" contest ends TOMORROW NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! Be sure to either comment below, facebook, instagram or twitter your photos to us using the #KdottieBlogmas. Our favorite photos will win some of our new holiday headbands!!!
Earlier this morning, Patrick and I went shopping for 4 different shelters/organizations. Our church collects these gifts (wrapped in white paper) for their White Gift Sunday. I absolutely love shopping for others at Christmas, especially those who may not have very much or are going through a rough time.
Looking for a way to give this season? Here are some ideas:
- Your Local Children's Hospital- they always needs gifts & toys for the playrooms!
- Your Local Homeless Shelter or Food Pantry
- Click HERE for the Today Show's post regarding "Bottles that Give Back." For all of you wine lovers, purchasing wine off their list not only helps your Christmas party but also organizations around the nation.
- YOUTH IN NEED (St. Louis ONLY)
- Little WIshes- Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition (St. Louis ONLY)
Non-Christmas Related Donation Sites:
Does your family do anything like this during the holidays? We'd love to hear about your traditions! Or do you have an organization that is special to you?? Let us know below in the comment section!
Have a good day and a better tomorrow,
Ashley & Caren